- Your Story – our process begins with you and your story. Where you’ve been, what you’ve done, where you are, and where you want to be. We review together your athletic performance to see where you are at now, both with what worked and what didn’t. We also review your past injuries and any ongoing medical problems. Based on your story, we develop a process of which becomes your journey to reach your athletic goals.
- Evaluation – your journey begins with gathering your medical history to gain insight into your athletic goals. Then we perform baseline biometric testing to check your body fat, cardiorespiratory fitness and metabolic rate. This is followed by a movement screening process, so we can personalize your program based on your strengths and outline weakness to improve on and prevent injury.
- Planning – your personalized program is designed, creating a roadmap to get you to your goals. While goal directed, our programs are developed with corrective exercises and injury prevention, so we can keep you moving in the right direction throughout your journey. All of our programs are designed on the MyWellness platform from TechnoGym, which allows us to assess and modify your program as improvements are made.
- Implement – our coaches will be with you out of the gate, helping you build a strong and sustainable foundation to athletic excellence. In our facility, our athletes work under direct supervision of our coaches to make sure each are getting the most out of the training experience. Our process will give you all the tools you need for athletic success.
- We use state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment, the same equipment that has fueled our Olympians while training for the Olympics. TechnoGym resistance machines connect to your smartphone through the MyWellness application, to track weight, sets, reps, rep speed, and rest time.
- The MyWellness application allows us to track all forms of training, so we can record and measure your progress, giving us the valuable information we need to propel you forward.
- The TechnoGym cardio machines contain screens with apps like Netflix, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- We also feature Hoist power racks, Smith press, free weights, medicine balls, resistance bands, and more.
- We promote a professional atmosphere, which is both intimate and personal of which is founded on the basis of respect for all of our clients wishing to reach their goals.
- We encourage our athletes to embrace respect for their bodies, their coaches and their fellow athletes.