The RISE Process
- Your Story – our process begins with you and your story. Where you’ve been, what you’ve done, where you are, and where you want to be. We review what you’ve done in the past to reach your goals, both what worked and what didn’t. We also delve into your past injuries, medications and medical therapies, and ongoing medical problems. Based on this story of you, we develop a roadmap to the future you, who you want to be, how you would like to look and the way you want to feel.
- Evaluation – your journey begins with meeting with our doctor, to gather your medical history and gain insight into your personal goals. Then we perform baseline biometric testing to check your body fat, cardiorespiratory fitness and metabolic rate. This is followed by a movement screening process, so we can personalize your program based on your strengths and outline weakness to improve on and prevent injury.
- Planning – your personalized program is designed, creating an exercise roadmap to get you to your goals. While goal directed, our programs are designed with corrective exercises and injury prevention, so we can keep you moving in the right direction throughout your journey. All of you programs are designed on the MyWellness platform from TechnoGym, which allows to assess and modify your program as improvements are made.
- Implement – our coaches will be with you out of the gate, helping you build the foundation to a lifelong journey of health. In our facility, our experts constantly supervise our clients to make sure they are training with as little risk of injury as possible. Our process will give you all the tools you need for success.
The RISE Facility
- We use state of the art TechnoGym equipment, the same equipment that has fueled our Olympians while training at the Olympics. TechnoGym resistance machines connect to your smartphone through the MyWellness application, to track weight, sets, reps, rep speed, and rest time.
- The TechnoGym cardio machines contain screens with apps like Netflix, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- We also feature Hoist power racks, smith press, free weights, medicine balls, resistance bands and more.
- All of this in a professional atmosphere, both intimate and personal.