The RISE Philosophy
Our Philosophy is to take a person’s vision for themselves and develop it into a reality. We do this by providing a enjoyable, professional atmosphere with expert staff, state-of-the-art technology and proven science.
Our Passion is helping our patient’s and clients setting and achieving their personal goals of health and well-being.
Our Process is centered on core values of:
- Providing a positive and productive energy in a professional atmosphere
- Helping our clients embrace the process of meaningful change
- Delivering an educational experience meant to promote positive and permanent lifestyle change
- Committing ourselves through our expertise and actions to empower those we work with
- Incorporating principles in a comprehensive approach t fitness, nutritional science, behavioral change and lifestyle management
- Our team combines over 30 years of experience in the field of sports medicine, performance coaching, athletic training and exercise physiology
- We have experience at all levels of competition: professional, collegiate, Olympic, high school and recreational leagues
- Our multidisciplinary approach provides a comprehensive strategy for long term success