Roasted Pumpkin Seed Recipes
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds from fresh pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F. Rinse pumpkin seeds; remove any pulp and fiber. Pat seeds dry with paper towels. Spread seeds in ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan. Toss with melted butter; stir to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown and crisp, stirring once.
- Cool 10 minutes or until completely cooled before serving.
Simple Pumpkin Seed Recipes:
For each cup of raw seeds, evenly coat with…
- Italian: 2 tablespoon melted butter + ¼ cup grated Parmesan + ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sweet: 2 tablespoons melted butter + 1 tablespoon brown sugar + ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Savory: 2 tablespoons melted butter + 1 teaspoon seasoned salt + 1 teaspoon white vinegar (Note: Add the vinegar after roasting.)
- Spicy: 2 tablespoons olive oil + ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning + ½ teaspoon fresh lime zest (Note: Add the zest after roasting.)