“Warm and Fuzzy” Chocolate
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 13 oz dark chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt
1. Set oven to 350 degrees
2. Add almonds to a baking tray line with parchment paper.
3. Lightly spray with oil, then add chili seasoning and sea salt.
4. Rub almonds in the seasoning and evenly spread them out on the baking tray.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Allow to cool, then break into smaller pieces using a food hammer. Set some aside for topping
6. Melt chocolate in a microwaveable safe bowl. Once melted, add the coconut, and pour mixture over the almonds in the tray. Try to evenly distribute in the tray.
7. Sprinkle the remaining almonds as a topping along with a pinch of sea salt.
8. Place the baking try in a refrigerator for 1 hour to cool solid.
9. Once solid, break into pieces, which should look like bark.
Calories – 110
Fat – 10
Sugar – 1
Carbs – 14
Protein – 3
Fiber – 6